jharkhand ssc cgl syllabus | jssc | jssc cgl pdf | jssc cgl salary | jssc cgl notification pdf | jssc cgl sarkari result | jssc upcoming vacancy 2021-22 | jssc cgl previous year question
JSSC CGL Recruitment Notification 2022 for 956 posts by the Commission. Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) is the government body in Jharkhand that oversees the job postings in all the government departments across the state. It holds the responsibility of conducting exams and recruiting candidates to fill the vacancies available in government offices.
JSSC CGL Notification has been issued by Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission. In which it has been decided to fill various vacant posts. Candidates will be able to apply by visiting the official website of the commission.
JSSC CGL Recruitment Notification 2022 – Details
|Name of Organization||JSSC|
|JSSC Full Form||Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission|
|Exam Conducting Body||JSSC|
|Post Name||Assistant Branch Officer, Jr. Secretariat Assistant, Block Supply Officer, Planning Assistant|
|Notification Release Date||24th December 2021|
|Apply Online Start Date||15th January 2022|
|Last Date to Apply||14th February 2022|
|Mode of Exam||Offline (OMR Sheet)|
- 1 JSSC CGL Recruitment Notification 2022 | Apply Online for 956 Vacancies In Graduate Level Exam At jssc.nic.in
- 2 Eligibility Criteria for JSSC CGL 2021
- 3 How to Apply Online for JSSC CGL Recruitment Notification?
JSSC CGL Recruitment Notification 2022 | Apply Online for 956 Vacancies In Graduate Level Exam At jssc.nic.in
JSSC CGL Recruitment Notification 2022: has been Released by Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) is going on start the online application form process for Jharkhand General Graduate Level Combined Competitive Examination (JGGLCCE) 2021 At jssc.nic.in from 15 January 2022. The last date for form submitting is 14 February 2022. Candidates can pay the fee latest by 16 February 2022.
Jharkhand SSC Recruitment 2021: Important Dates
|Starting Date to Apply Online||15-01-2022 at 11:00 Hrs|
|Last Date to Apply Online||14-02-2022|
|Last Date for Payment of Fee||16-02-2022|
|Last Date for Upload of Photo & Signature||18-02-2022|
|Date for Errors Correction in Application Form||19-02-2022 at 11:00 Hrs to 21-02-2022|
Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) has released a notification for the recruitment of eligible candidates through Jharkhand Common Graduate Level Combined Competitive Examination (JGGLCCE) 2021. The commission wants to fill 956 vacancies of Assistant Branch Officer, Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA), Block Supply Officer and Planning Assistant through this recruitment drive. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the posts on the official website of the commission, jssc.nic.in.
Total No. of Vacancies- 956 Posts
- Assistant Branch Officer – 384
- Jr Secretariat Asst – 322
- Block Supply Officer – 245
- Planning Assistant – 05
|Post Name||Total Post|
|Assistant Branch Officer||384|
|Junior Secretarial Assistant||322|
|Block Supply Officer||245|
Candidates can apply online for Jharkhand JGGLCCE Exam 2022 from 15 January 2022. The last date for submission of application is 14 February 2022. Individuals can pay the fee latest by 16 February 2022. Interested candidates can apply online on the official website of the Commission at jssc.nic.in from 15 January 2022 to 14 February 2022.
Eligibility Criteria for JSSC CGL 2021
Graduation from a recognized university. For more information, check PDF Link
JSSC CGL Salary
- Assistant Branch Officer – Rs. 44900 & 142400/-
- Jr Secretariat Asst – Rs. 19900 & 63200/-
- Block Supply Officer – Rs. 35400 & 112400/-
- Planning Assistant – 29200 & 92300/-
JSSC CGL Age Limit
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age for UR (Male): 35 Years
- Maximum Age for OBC/ BC (Male): 37 Years
- Maximum Age for UR/ OBC/ BC (Female): 38 Years
- Maximum Age for SC/ ST Candidates (Male & Female): 40 Years
- SC/ ST Candidates of Jharkhand State: Rs. 250/-
- Other – Rs. 1000/-
- Payment Mode: Through Online
How to Apply Online for JSSC CGL Recruitment Notification?
As mentioned above, one has to apply online for the JSSC CGL exam. The link will be made available on the official website of the Commission by 15-01-2022. Remember not to fill a form that is offered from any of their party sites as they can be fake. Follow the instructions given below to apply online.
- Go to the official website of JSSC.
- In the latest recruitment section, click on “JGGLCCE Exam 2021”.
- Register and fill all the required details.
- Pay the application fee and submit the form.
- Take a printout of the filled application form for future reference.