National Scholarship Registration 2022-23, National Scholarship Portal Last Date, NSP Login at scholarships.gov.in. National Scholarship Portal Renewal, National Scholarship Portal Status Check, NSP 2.0 Apply Onine, National Scholarship Portal Eligibility.
The Government of India provides scholarships to all those students who are not able to finance their education. For this purpose, the government has launched a National Scholarship Portal. Important information regarding the National scholarship portal 2023 Registration Process what is the National Scholarship Portal? its objective, benefits, features, eligibility criteria, application procedure, etc.
- 1 National Scholarship Portal- NSP
- 2 Benefits of (NSP) National Scholarship Portal
- 3 National Scholarship Portal Registration 2023 Documents Required
- 4 National Scholarship Portal registration process 2023
- 5 National Scholarship Application Status
- 6 National Scholarship Portal Related FAQs
National Scholarship Portal (NSP) Registration 2023 – Highlights
|Name of the portal||National Scholarship Portal Registration 2023|
|Launched by||Central Government of India|
|Ministry||Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, Government of India|
|Mode of application||Online|
National Scholarship Portal- NSP
Through the National scholarship portal, the students can apply for various scholarship schemes offered by the central and state government. This portal has been launched by the Ministry of Electronics and Information technology, Government of India. Through this portal, the beneficiaries can even check their application status 2023.
If you want to get a scholarship offered by the government then you have to apply online on the National Scholarship Portal by following the procedure given by us. Fresh applications are also being accepted from. The students are now not required to visit government offices in order to apply for scholarships. They just have to go to the official website and apply for a scholarship.
Benefits of (NSP) National Scholarship Portal
- Information about all the scholarships in one portal
- Easy application procedure
- Single integrated application
- Suggest for the students about the best scholarship scheme to apply
- No double applications
- Transparent records.
- Up to date data available
- Help as a decision support system (DSS) for Ministries and departments
National Scholarship Portal Registration 2023 Documents Required
- Copy of Aadhar Card.
- Bank account Passbook.
- Caste Certificate if you belong to a special category.
- Income certificate as per your scholarship type.
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
- Passport Size Photograph
- Previous Year Education Qualification certificate.
- Self-declaration certificate.
National Scholarship Portal registration process 2023
- To register yourself you need to go to the official website of the National Scholarship Portal
- From the home page of the website, you need to click “new registration”
- Read the instructions appear on the screen, tick the checkbox and click the “continue” option
- Enter the details as asked on the screen such as name, date of birth, mobile number, gender, email ID, bank details, etc.
- Enter the captcha code and click the “Register” option
Second Step Login
- Log in through your “Student Registration ID” Click on “Application Form” Icon
- The application form will be displayed on the screen
- Fill in the asked details State of Domicile, Name of the student, Date of Birth, Community/ Category, Father’s Name, Aadhaar card Number, Mobile Number, Scholarship Category, Gender, Religion, Mother’s Name, Annual Family Income, Email ID etc.
- Click on “Save & Continue”, next page appeared.
- Upload the scanned copies of the documents.
- Click on “Final Submission’’ Thus, Application have to finally submit.
National Scholarship Application Status
- First of all, go to the official website of the national scholarship portal ,The home page will open in front of you
- On the home page, you need to click on the login link and select your year
- Now you have to enter your application ID and password
- After that, you have to click on check your status ,The application status will be on your screen
- Procedure to check Scheme Wise Scholarship Sanctioned List
- To check you need to go to the Official Website
- From the home page of the website you need to click “new registration”
- Now click “Scheme Wise Scholarship Sanctioned List” Scheme Wise Scholarship Sanctioned List
- Choose an academic year, application type, ministry, scheme, state and district
- Enter captcha code and click submit option ,The list will appear on the screen
|Official Website||Click Here|
National Scholarship Portal Related FAQs
What is the last date of National scholarship portal 2022?
National Means Cum Merit Scholarship, Department of School Education & Literacy 30 September 2022 NEC Merit Scholarship for NER Region North Eastern Council (NEC), DoNER 31 October 2022
How do I apply for national scholarship portal?
Fill in the asked details Name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number, Email ID etc. Click on “Save & Continue”, next page appeared. Upload the scanned copies of the documents. Click on “Final Submission’’ Thus, Application have to finally submit.
What is the last date for NSP Renewal 2021 2022?
The last date to apply for both fresh and renewal is the same. For the academic year 2022-23, the application deadline for centrally-funded pre-matric schemes 2022