NHPC Limited Trainee Engineer & Trainee Officer 2023 | NHPC India Trainee Engineer and Officer TE TO Online 2023 | NHPC Recruitment 2023 for Trainee Engineers & Officers | NHPC full form – National Hydro Electric Power Corporation
NHPC to recruit candidates for Trainee Engineer and Trainee Officer posts. Eligible candidates can apply online through the official site of NHPC on nhpcindia.com.
NHPC Limited has invited applications from candidates to apply for Trainee Engineer and Trainee Officer posts. Eligible candidates can apply online through the official site of NHPC on nhpcindia.com. The last date to apply for the posts is till January 25, 2023. This recruitment drive will fill up 401 posts in the organization.
NHPC Trainee Engineer and Trainee Officer Recruitment – Highlights
|Job Role||Trainee Engineers & Trainee Officers|
|Qualification||B.E / B.Tech /MBA / MSW/ BSc / CA|
|Selection Process||GATE 2022 Score|
|Salary||Rs 50,000 – Rs 1,60,000/-|
|Total Vacancies||401 Posts|
|Application Date starts from||05 January 2023|
|Last Date||25 January 2023|
- 1 National Hydro Electric Power Corporation
- 2 NHPC Trainee Engineer Vacancy Details 2023
- 3 NHPC Eligibility Criteria 2023
- 4 NHPC Application Fees 2023
- 5 5 Tips for NHPC Trainee Engineer/Officer Exam Prepration 2023
- 6 How do you get selected for NHPC?
- 7 How to Apply NHPC Trainee Engineer Recruitment 2023 Form?
National Hydro Electric Power Corporation
NHPC Limited (formerly known as National Hydroelectric Power Corporation) is a Government of India enterprise and a leading hydropower generation company in India. It was incorporated in the year 1975 with the objective of planning, promoting, and organizing an integrated and efficient development of hydroelectric power in the country.
The company is engaged in the business of generation and sale of electricity and development of power projects. It operates a number of hydroelectric power plants in various states in India, as well as in Bhutan.
NHPC Limited Full Form (erstwhile National Hydroelectric Power Corporation) is an Indian government hydropower board under the ownership of Ministry of Power, Government of India that was incorporated in the year 1975 with an authorised capital of ₹2,000 million and with an objective to plan, promote and organise an integrated.
NHPC Trainee Engineer Vacancy Details 2023
- Post Name Vacancy
- Trainee Engineer (Civil) 136
- Trainee Engineer (Electrical) 41
- Trainee Engineer (Mechanical) 108
- Trainee Officer (Finance) 99
- Trainee Officer (HR) 14
- Trainee Officer (Law) 03
NHPC Eligibility Criteria 2023
Candidates who want to apply for the posts given above can check the educational qualification and age limit through the Detailed Notification.
NHPC Application Fees 2023
Candidates belonging to General, EWS & OBC (NCL) category are required to pay a non-refundable fee of ₹295/- (including GST @ 18%) through online mode. The SC/ST/PwBD/Ex-Serviceman category candidates need not pay the registration fee.
5 Tips for NHPC Trainee Engineer/Officer Exam Prepration 2023
If you are preparing for an exam for a job at NHPC, here are a few tips that may be helpful:
- Understand the exam pattern: As I mentioned earlier, it is important to carefully read and understand the exam pattern before you start preparing. This will help you know what to expect in the exam and how to allocate your time and resources for preparation.
- Make a study plan: It is important to have a structured plan for your preparation. Break down your study schedule into daily or weekly goals and try to stick to it.
- Focus on the fundamentals: While it is important to be aware of current affairs, make sure to pay more attention to the fundamental concepts and subject-specific knowledge that are likely to be tested in the exam.
- Practice with mock tests: Solving practice questions and taking mock tests can help you improve your speed and accuracy in answering questions. It can also help you identify your strengths and weaknesses and focus on areas that need improvement.
- Take care of your health: Preparation for an exam can be stressful, so it is important to take care of your physical and mental health. Make sure to get enough sleep, eat a healthy diet, and take breaks to relax and de-stress.
How do you get selected for NHPC?
Selection for a job at NHPC is typically based on the candidate’s performance in a written exam and/or an interview. Candidates who meet the minimum eligibility criteria and apply for a job vacancy at NHPC are required to appear for the written exam, which is usually conducted by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) or the Staff Selection Commission (SSC). The written exam consists of multiple-choice questions and is designed to test the candidates’ knowledge and skills in various subject areas.
After the written exam, shortlisted candidates are usually called for an interview, which is conducted by a panel of experts. The interview is an opportunity for the candidates to demonstrate their communication skills, knowledge of the subject, and suitability for the job. The final selection is based on the candidate’s performance in the written exam and the interview.
How to Apply NHPC Trainee Engineer Recruitment 2023 Form?
- Visit the official website of NHPC i.e. www.nhpcindia.com.
- Go to the Career tab, Make Online Registration, and then Login.
- Fill out the Application Form by giving all the relevant details.
- Upload the scanned copies of the essential documents such as Matriculation/10+2 Marksheet, Engineering/Post Graduation Mark Sheets, Photograph/Signature and others details.
- Make Online Payment through debit/credit card, internet banking, etc.
- Submit the Application Form successfully and Print the Application for future reference.