ssc chsl apply online 2023 | ssc nic in | ssc chsl syllabus | ssc login | ssc.nic.in registration | ssc registration | ssc mts apply online | ssc chsl last date to apply 2023 | ssc chsl salary
Staff Selection Commission SSC CHSL Application Form 2023: SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL) Exam is been organized by the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) to select deserving candidates for posts such as DEO, Postal Assistant, LDC and Sorting Assistant. Every year, a large number of candidates appear for the examination to join Central Government Departments.
For Staff Selection Commission SSC CHSL 2023 Exam, the Staff Selection Commission SSC CHSL Notification 2023 has been released on 09th May 2023 and the online application registration process has also started from 09th May 2023 onwards. The candidates can check the complete SSC CHSL Online Registration details including steps, documents required, and other information from this article.
SSC CHSL Form 2023 Full Details
|SSC CHSL Notification 2023||9th May 2023|
|SSC CHSL Registration Process Starts from||9th May 2023|
|Last date to Fill SSC CHSL Registration||8th June 2023 (11 pm)|
|Last date for the generation of offline Challan||11th June 2023 (11 pm)|
|Last date for making an online fee payment||10th June 2023 (11 pm)|
|Last date for payment through Challan||12th June 2023|
|The window for Application Form Correction||14th to 15th June 2023|
|SSC CHSL 2023 Tier-1 Exam Date||2nd to 22nd August 2023|
SSC CHSL Notification 2023 Age Limit
- Minimum Age : 18 Years
- Maximum Age : 27 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per SSC Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination 2023 Rules.
SSC CHSL Application Fee 2023
All The candidates can proceed to submit the application fee for Staff Selection Commission SSC CHSL 2023 either via online mode or offline mode. A candidate must pay Rs. 100/- as Staff Selection Commission CHSL 2023 Online Application Fee.
Documents Required for SSC CHSL Online Registration 2023
Notification for Staff Selection Commission SSC CHSL One Time Registration, the candidate needs the following documents and details given below:
1) Mobile Number (to be verified through OTP)
2) Email ID (to be verified through OTP).
3) Aadhaar number. If the Aadhaar number is not available, please give one of the following ID Numbers. (You will be required to show the original document at a later stage):
- Voter ID Card
- Driving License
- School/ College ID
- Employer ID (Govt./ PSU/ Private)
4) Information about the Board, Roll Number and Year of Passing the Matriculation (10th) Examination.
5) Disability Certificate Number if you are a person with benchmark disability.
SSC CHSL Apply Online Form 2023
As per the SSC Notification 2023, the SSC CHSL apply online process for 2023 recruitment exam started from May 9th, 2023. Candidates can go through the detailed SSC Exam Calendar , where you can also get similar information regarding other exams by SSC.
SSC CHSL Form 2023 Out! The SSC CHSL Apply Online procedure started from May 9th with the release of CHSL 2023 notification. Candidates can fill out the CHSL Application Form 2023 by June 8th. The important dates regarding the SSC CHSL online application 2023 are given below:
The SSC, which stands for the Staff Selection Commission, is an organization under the Government of India that conducts recruitment examinations for various posts in central government ministries and departments. The commission is responsible for selecting candidates for Group B and Group C non-gazetted posts in the government.
Here are some key points about the SSC:
- Functions: The SSC conducts examinations to recruit candidates for posts like Assistant Section Officer, Junior Engineer, Stenographer, Multi-Tasking Staff, Sub-Inspector, and more. It is responsible for publishing notifications, conducting exams, and declaring results.
- Examinations: The SSC conducts several examinations throughout the year. Some popular exams include the Combined Graduate Level (CGL) Exam, Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL) Exam, Junior Engineer (JE) Exam, and Stenographer Exam. These exams assess candidates’ knowledge, aptitude, and skills required for the respective positions.
- Eligibility: The eligibility criteria for SSC exams vary depending on the specific exam and post. Generally, candidates must have completed their 10th, 12th, or graduation, depending on the requirements of the position. Age limits also vary for different exams.
- Selection Process: The selection process typically involves a two-tier written examination (Tier-I and Tier-II), followed by additional stages such as a skill test, typing test, physical test, or interview, depending on the post.
- Online Application: Candidates interested in SSC exams need to apply online through the official SSC website. They need to provide their personal details, educational qualifications, and upload required documents.
- Admit Cards and Results: The SSC releases admit cards for registered candidates, allowing them to appear for the exams. After the completion of each stage, the commission declares results on its official website.
- Pay Scale: The pay scale for SSC positions varies depending on the post and level. It ranges from entry-level salaries for Group C positions to higher salaries for Group B positions.
- Regional Offices: The SSC has several regional offices located across different cities in India. These regional offices handle the examination process, including application scrutiny, issuing admit cards, conducting exams, and declaring results.
- Official Website: The official website of the Staff Selection Commission is https://ssc.nic.in. Candidates can find detailed information about exams, notifications, syllabus, previous year question papers, and other relevant updates on the website.
It’s important to note that the information provided here is based on the SSC as of my knowledge cutoff in September 2021. It’s always recommended to refer to the official SSC website and the latest notifications for the most accurate and up-to-date information regarding the Staff Selection Commission and its examinations.
How to online apply ssc chsl form 2023
To apply for the SSC CHSL (Combined Higher Secondary Level) examination online, you can follow these steps:
- Visit the official website: Go to the official website of the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) at https://ssc.nic.in.
- Registration: On the homepage, click on the “Register Now” or “Apply” button/link. This will take you to the registration page.
- Basic Details: Fill in the required basic details such as your name, date of birth, father’s name, mother’s name, and other personal information as requested.
- Contact Details: Enter your contact details, including your email address, mobile number, and address.
- Photo and Signature: Upload your recent passport-sized photograph and signature as per the specifications mentioned in the instructions.
- Educational Qualifications: Provide details about your educational qualifications, including the name of the board/university, year of passing, and other relevant information.
- Preferences: Select your post preferences and exam center choices based on the options available.
- Preview and Verify: Review all the information you have entered to ensure its accuracy. Make any necessary corrections before proceeding.
- Declaration and Final Submission: Read the declaration carefully and, if you agree, check the box to confirm. Then click on the “Final Submit” or similar button to complete the application process.
- Registration ID and Password: After successfully submitting the application, you will receive a registration ID and password. Note down these details as they will be required for future logins and to download the admit card.
- Fee Payment: Pay the application fee, if applicable, as per the instructions provided. The fee can usually be paid online through net banking, credit/debit card, or offline through SBI Challan.
- Print Application: Once the fee payment is confirmed, you can print a copy of your application form for your reference.
It’s important to note that the specific steps and options may vary slightly depending on the SSC website’s layout and any updates made to the application process. Therefore, it is advisable to refer to the official SSC website and the official notification for the SSC CHSL exam for the most accurate and up-to-date instructions on how to apply online.