What does MTS stand for in SSC? | Who is eligible for MTS exam 2023? | What is SSC MTS salary?
Hello friends, today in which article will you know about SSC MTS, there is great news for the students who have been waiting for it for a long time, notification of vacancy for SSC MTS has come, in which article you will read all the information related to this vacancy.
Staff Selection Commission of India (SSC) will soon recruit the candidates for SSC MTS 2023 Recruitment Notification PDF for Multi-Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff and Havildar (CBIC & CBN). SSC MTS Exam consists of Computer Based Examination (Objective Test). SSC has changed the exam pattern of SSC MTS exam this year.
Staff Selection Commission Multi-Tasking Staff Now the CBT exam will be of 270 marks. With the release of SSC MTS notification, exam pattern, syllabus, dates, vacancy, eligibility and other related details have been published. As the SSC MTS Notification 2023 PDF is uploaded officially, we have also provided the direct link here.
- 1 SSC MTS Recruitment 2023 – Overview
- 2 SSC MTS Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- 3 How to Apply for SSC MTS Recruitment 2023 Application Form Online?
SSC MTS Recruitment 2023 – Overview
|Exam Name||Staff Selection Commission (SSC) MTS 2023|
|Exam Type||National Level|
|Educational Qualification||10th Pass|
|Age Limit||18 to 25 and 18 to 27|
|SSC MTS Registeration 2023||June to July 2023|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Eligibility||Indian citizenship & 10th pass|
|Selection Process||Paper-1 (Objective) |
Physical Efficiency Test (PET)/ Physical Standard Test (PST) (only for the post of Havaldar)
|Salary||Rs. 18,000/ to 22,000/ per month|
SSC MTS Recruitment 2023 Exam Pattern
The SSC MTS Recruitment 2023 Exam Pattern is as follows:
Paper 1: Objective Examination
- Multiple-choice questions
- Sections: Skills in General English, General Numerical Ability, General Knowledge, and General Logic and Reasoning
- Total marks: 100
- Duration: 90 minutes
Paper 2: Descriptive Examination
- Brief written expression in English or any of the languages included in the Constitution’s 8th Schedule.
- Total marks: 50
- Duration: 30 minutes
SSC MTS Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
SSC MTS 2023 requirements for participation include citizenship, minimum education level, and maximum age. Here, applicants may learn more about the age requirements and any applicable exemptions.
SSC MTS Recruitment Age Limit
- Minimum Age: 18 Years.
- Maximum Age: (Age at Post) 25–27
- The SSC’s Multi-Tasking and Havaldar Recruitment Rules 2023 include a provision for further age relaxation.
SSC MTS Application Fees
- General / OBC / EWS: 100/-
- SC / ST : 0/-
- All Category Female : 0/- (Exempted)
- You may pay the exam fee using a debit/credit card/Internet banking.
SSC MTS Eligibility(Qualification)
- High School Diploma from an Accredited Indian Board.
- For more Details Read the Official Notification.
The Selection Process of the SSC MTS Recruitment 2023
The selection process of the SSC MTS Recruitment Exam typically involves the following stages:
- Objective Examination
- Descriptive Examination
- Document Verification
- Final Merit List
How to Apply for SSC MTS Recruitment 2023 Application Form Online?
For the online SSC MTS Recruitment 2023 application, please:
- Visit the official SSC website www.ssc.nic.in.
- Find and read the SSC MTS Recruitment 2023 notification.
- Register as a new user and create a login account.
- Log in to your account please include complete information in the application.
- You will need to scan your picture and signature and upload them.
- Pay the application fee online.
- Review the form, documents, and payment details.
- Submit the application print the application form for reference.