Free Two wheeler insurance renewal 2022 in India 100% Working Tricks | 100% Free Bike Insurance 2022 for 3 Month to 6 Month | Bike Insurance 100% Free Plans for 6 Month | Two Wheeler Insurance 100% Free Plans for One Year
Renew Two Wheeler Insurance Policy Online?
Two Wheeler Insurance option to instantly renew your two wheeler insurance online in just 30 seconds with the lowest guaranteed premium and save unnecessary hassle and costs. Buy & renew motorcycle insurance policy & save up to 85% on two wheeler.
List of Top Two Wheeler Insurance 100% Free Plans 2022 in India
In the below grid, find the key information in regards to the best two wheeler insurance 100% Free Plans offered in India:
|Two Wheeler Insurance Providers||Third-party Cover||Policy Term|
|Bajaj Allianz Two Wheeler Insurance||Available||01 Year|
|Bharti AXA Two Wheeler Insurance||Available||01 Year|
|Digit Two Wheeler Insurance||Available||01 Year|
|Edelweiss Two Wheeler Insurance||Available||01 Year|
|IFFCO Tokio Two Wheeler Insurance||Available||01 Year|
|Kotak Mahindra Two Wheeler Insurance||Available||01 Year|
|Liberty Two Wheeler Insurance||Available||01 Year|
|National Two Wheeler Insurance||Available||01 Year|
|New India Assurance Two Wheeler Insurance||Available||01 Year|
|Navi Two Wheeler Insurance||Available||01 Year|
|Oriental Two Wheeler Insurance||Available||01 Year|
|Reliance Two Wheeler Insurance||Available||01 Year|
|SBI Two Wheeler Insurance||Available||01 Year|
|Shriram Two Wheeler Insurance||Available||01 Year|
|TATA AIG Two Wheeler Insurance||Available||01 Year|
|United India Two Wheeler Insurance||Available||01 Year|
|Universal Sompo Two Wheeler Insurance||Available||01 Year|
Online Two Wheeler Insurance Renewal Process 2022
Renew your two wheeler insurance policy online by filling up the form available on the website. Though the process is very simple for renewing your Two Wheeler insurance policy in just 30 seconds. You just need to keep your policy handy with you. Follow the below mentioned steps to renew your two wheeler insurance policy online:
- Go to Two Wheeler bike insurance renewal form
- Enter your Two Wheeler registration number & other relevant information
- Choose the two wheeler insurance plan that you want to purchase
- Select the riders or update IDV. You can update IDV as per your requirement. “Your IDV should be 10% less than Previous Year Policy
- After completing the process, you will see the premium amount that you need to pay
- You can choose any mode of online payment to pay the premium amount
- Once the payment is done, your two wheeler insurance policy will be renewed
- Your Two Wheeler insurance policy renewal documents will be emailed on your registered email address. You can also download your policy document & get a printout. This is the valid document & you can show the document to traffic police if he wants & save yourself to pay the heavy traffic fines.
Quick Steps to Renew Free Bike Insurance Policy Offline
Two wheeler insurance can be traditionally renewed by visiting the insurer’s nearest office. The process is very simple though you have to find the time to go to the branch. You need to know your policy and vehicle details and fill the same in the application form. The branch generally hands over the new policy immediately if you pay the premium by cash, demand draft or debit card.
Cheque payments need time to clear and in such cases, your policy is will mostly be emailed on your official email address. In case you want to buy new optional riders or add-on covers, you may need to visit the nearest branch office. This step may vary from one insurer to another and thus, it is better to confirm it by contacting your insurer before opting for additional covers.
List of Best Two Wheeler Insurance 100% Free Plans
When you intend to buy bike insurance policy online, do not forget to compare different bike insurance quotes and assess the features offered in the policy. Listed below are the two-wheeler insurance policies offered in India:
- Bajaj Allianz Two Wheeler Insurance
- Bharti AXA Two Wheeler Insurance
- Digit Two Wheeler Insurance
- Edelweiss Two Wheeler Insurance
- IFFCO Tokio Two Wheeler Insurance
- Kotak Mahindra Two Wheeler Insurance
- Liberty Two Wheeler Insurance
- National Two Wheeler Insurance
- New India Assurance Two Wheeler Insurance
- Navi Two Wheeler Insurance
- Oriental Two Wheeler Insurance
- Reliance Two Wheeler Insurance
- SBI Two Wheeler Insurance
- Shriram Two Wheeler Insurance
- TATA AIG Two Wheeler Insurance
- United India Two Wheeler Insurance
- Universal Sompo Two Wheeler Insurance
Renew Your Expired Bike Insurance Policy?
You cannot afford to carry expired two wheeler insurance while riding. Apart from attracting a penalty, it may also lead to major losses in case of an emergency. An inactive policy means you’re no more covered by the insurer for any damages, legal liabilities and so forth. The thumb rule is to renew the policy before the date of its expiration. Another reason to avoid renewal at the last moment or before the policy expiration date is to avoid inspection charges.
Renew your expired Bike insurance policy online
- You Can Switch the Insurer Even: If you were not satisfied with your last insurer, which may lead to the delay in renewal (just we guess), you can switch it now. Renewal is the finest time to review your policy coverage as well as the insurer. Go shop around, compare and buy the right deal.
- Go Online: Buying a policy over the internet is convenient, fast and safe. Go to the renewal section and provide the details of your motorcycle or scooter, such as make and model, CC, manufacturing year, etc. Select the type of two-wheeler insurance plan from the available options. Choose the add-ons to boost the policy coverage.
- Buy Policy and Stay Insured: If they offered premium is suitable to your budget, make the payment over the internet. Every insurer offers a safe payment option through an online payment gateway, where your confidential details are kept safe. Pay the premiums either using credit/debit card or net banking. The insurer will send the soft copy of your policy document to your registered mail ID.
By following this process, you can easily renew your Two Wheeler insurance policy over the internet. However, it is recommended to recharge your bike insurance policy before it expires. As a 2 wheeler insurance saves you from expending a huge amount in case of damage or loss, it’s your responsibility to keep track of your policy expiration date.