Ordnance factory official website | Yantra india limited | Ordnance factory apprentice salary | Ordnance factory vacancy | Ordnance factory dumdum | Ordnance factory muradnagar
Yantra India Limited is an Indian major state-owned defense production PSU, headquartered in Nagpur, India. Set up by the government as part of the Ordnance Factory Board’s reorganization and corporatisation of seven separate public sector undertakings – the company comprises eight defense manufacturing factory units that supply arms, explosives, artillery and ammunition to Indian citizens Meets the requirements of ammunition indigenously. Armed Forces.
In a major push to Atma Nirbhar Bharat Abhiyan, Prime Minister Narendra Modi announced the creation of seven government-run defence entities to help India become the world’s biggest military power on its own, along with the development of modern military industry in India.
- 1 Yantra India Limited Ordnance Factory Apprentice recruitment 2023 – Highlights
- 2 YIL Ordnance Factory Apprentices Eligibility 2023
- 3 Vacancies Details for YIL Ordnance Factory Trade Apprentice
- 4 Ordnance Factory Yantra India Limited Key Points
- 5 List of seven defence companies launched by PM Modi
- 6 How to apply YIL Ordnance Factory Apprentice Online Form 2023
Yantra India Limited Ordnance Factory Apprentice recruitment 2023 – Highlights
|Name Of The Organization||Yantra India Limited (YIL)|
|Advertisement No||57 Batch 2023|
|Name Of The Post||OFB ITI And Non- ITI|
|Number Of Vacancies||5450 Posts|
|Selection Process||Based on the Merit List & Documentation Verification|
YIL Ordnance Factory Apprentices Eligibility 2023
- For ITI: Class 10 High School with 50% and ITI / NCVT Certificate in Related Trade.
- For Non ITI: Class 10 High School with 50% in Aggregate and with 40% Marks in Mathematics and Science Each.
Yantra India consists of the following seven factories of the erstwhile Ordnance Factory Board:
- Ordnance Factory Ambajhari
- Ordnance Factory Ambarnath
- Ordnance Factory Bhusawal
- Ordnance Factory Dum Dum
- Ordnance Factory Katni
- Ordnance Factory Muradnagar
- Metal And Steel Factory Ishapore
- Grey Iron Foundry Jabalpur
Speaking on the occasion, Prime Minister Modi stated that the single-window system has been put in place to help India become a major producer of defence equipment. He further pointed out that the country’s defence exports have increased by 325% during the last five years.
The event was attended by Prime Minister Narendra Modi, Defence Minister Rajnath Singh, NSA Ajit Doval, among other prominent personalities.
Vacancies Details for YIL Ordnance Factory Trade Apprentice
|Name of the Trade||No. of Vacancies|
|ITI Apprentice Posts||3514|
|Non- ITI Apprentice Posts||1936|
|Total no of Posts||5450 Posts|
Ordnance Factory Yantra India Limited Key Points
- The seven state-run defence firms replaced the 200-year-old Ordnance Factory Board.
- Seven new state-run defence entities were carved out of as many as 41 Ordnance Factory Board (OFB).
- These defence entities will help in generating employment opportunities for the people of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs).
- India has already placed orders worth Rs. 65,000 crores for the new firms.
List of seven defence companies launched by PM Modi
Below is the list of seven defence companies that were launched by Prime Minister Modi. These companies have started.
- Munitions India Limited (MIL)
- Armoured Vehicles Nigam Limited (AVANI)
- Advanced Weapons and Equipment India Limited (AWE India)
- Troop Comforts Limited (TCL)
- Yantra India Limited (YIL)
- India Optel Limited (IOL)
- Gliders India Limited (GIL)
How to apply YIL Ordnance Factory Apprentice Online Form 2023
To apply for the Yantra India Limited Ordnance Factory Apprentice Online Form 2023, you will need to follow these steps:
- Visit the official website of Yantra India Limited (YIL) Ordnance Factory.
- Click on the “Online Form” link on the homepage.
- Select the appropriate “Recruitment/Advertisement” link for the Ordnance Factory Apprentice Recruitment 2023.
- Read the official notification carefully to ensure that you meet the eligibility criteria for the exam.
- Click on the “Apply” button and register yourself by providing your personal and contact details.
- Log in to your account using your registered email and password.
- Fill in the application form with all the required information, such as your educational qualifications, work experience, etc.
- Upload your scanned copies of the required documents, such as your passport size photograph and signature.
- Review your application carefully before submitting it.
- Download a copy of the completed application form for your records.
Please note that the application process may vary slightly from year to year. It is always a good idea to check the official notification for the latest information on how to apply.