How to fix instagram locked account |
How to fix a temporarily locked instagram account without email | My instagram account is temporarily locked how to unlock instagram help center | How to fix a temporarily locked instagram account without phone number
If your Instagram account is blocked, then read this article carefully, after reading this article, you can unblock your Instagram account very easily, so let’s know in full detail.
For various reasons, Instagram may temporarily lock your account to protect users and the Platform and encourage the best experience. If you’ve received a “Your account has been temporarily locked” notification, this article explains why the message occurred and how to unlock it as quickly as possible.
You’ll also find examples of specific Instagram activity that is considered suspicious, which usually leads to a locked account. let’s get started!
- 1 Why Was My Instagram Account Locked?
- 2 1. Bot-Like Activity
- 3 2. Use of Third-Party Apps
- 4 3. Phished Account Credentials
- 5 How To Unlock a Locked Instagram Account 2023
Why Was My Instagram Account Locked?
Instagram will temporarily lock your account if they think you’ve violated one of their user policies. The lock can happen even if you had nothing to do with the violation. Their bots and automated systems detect such activity without human intervention, which means that a technical issue with the system can get your account locked without violating any rules.
Here are the specific activities that cause Instagram to issue an account lock:
1. Bot-Like Activity
Instagram looks for actions taken hourly and very quickly over a 24-hour period. The following actions performed at an unusually fast rate are considered “bot activity” and trigger a temporary account lock:
Following and Unfollowing Users in Bulk
Typical Instagram conduct includes “following” someone and “following” them back directly. To exploit this practice, hundreds of people can be “followed” at once, then once “followed”, the person “unfollows” them.
Instagram will consider this bot behavior as abuse to the system and its users.
Liking and Un-Liking Pictures Too Quick
Rapid liking and unlikeing of images/posts triggers potential detection of bot behavior very quickly and in bulk.
Scrolling through your feed and ‘liking’ a few photos or so at an average pace corresponds to normal human behaviour. However, “liking” or “un-linking” a hundred pictures in a short session, for example, often occurs when using bot programs.
Commenting on Posts Too Quickly
The more comments you leave on people’s posts, the more engagement you get and ultimately, the more followers you have. Super-fast commenting on multiple posts creates artificial actions for the Instagram algorithm to detect bots.
Posting the Same Comment Multiple Times
Copy/pasting a comment in bulk will not only reduce the value of the conversation, but it’s not something a user actually engaging with the post will do. This action usually happens when using bots, so Instagram’s automated systems detect it as a bot and lock your account.
2. Use of Third-Party Apps
Regardless, third-party apps that help automate actions are prohibited and easily detected by Instagram. Bots work against a great user experience, so any account suspected of using them will be locked.
3. Phished Account Credentials
Hackers can obtain your sign-in details by using a fraudulent website. If you signed in to a login screen that looks like Instagram and submitted your Instagram credentials by mistake, you may have provided your login details.
Also Read :- Top Universities in Canada 2023
Since your account has been compromised and hackers can do whatever they want, all they’ve done is trigger a red flag with Instagram, and the platform has responded with an account lock.
How To Unlock a Locked Instagram Account 2023
- To unlock your account when you see the message “Your account is temporarily locked” upon login, you must submit the My Instagram account is deactivated form:
- Visit the “My Instagram account has been deactivated” form or search for “My Instagram account has been deactivated” in a search engine and select the Facebook result.
- Complete the form, then enter the “email address” associated with the Instagram account you’re trying to unlock.
- Explain that your account was blocked in error and that you believe you have not violated the User Guidelines.
- After completing the form, click “Submit”.
- You will get an answer eventually. Instagram requests a photo of you holding a written piece of paper with the code you send. Image must be 100% original and clear, showing your face next to the code—no Photoshop editing. Instagram is strict and can reject a photo if they think it’s not you.
- There is a waiting period after you send the photos. If approved, you will receive a confirmation from Instagram that your account has been unlocked. Approval time can take anywhere from a few days to a few weeks.
In closing, an Instagram account is automatically locked whenever Instagram believes that a user has violated its Community Guidelines, whether legitimate or not. Bots and hackers are typical reasons for an Instagram account to be locked. To create the best user experience, Instagram prohibits the use of most third-party applications and blocks any account that exhibits bot-like behavior or irregular activity.
Luckily, unlocking your account is usually one form away. Instagram will recover your account as soon as possible by filling out the form and proving that you are the human owner of the profile. Of course, there is a possibility of denial based on human action. Bots cannot handle this part of the recovery process.